Tumblelog + Facebook + Twitter + Instagram + Formspring
"When all else fails, have faith"

Monday, October 29, 2012

Club

So it's been some time since I've turned eighteen, and I've been wanting to head to clubs since foreva, but my friends all went back on their words on heading to club when all of us turned eighteen, therefore we didn't head to club at all ever since I turned eighteen until... Last night and,

IT WAS A BLAST!

How can someone not like to head to clubs?! Well, unless they are those that really dislike loud music blasting away. But whatever, it was really an awesome night! I didn't went with my usual clique of friends but went with my poly friends instead! And of course, I brought my best girl friend along with me.

We went to Zouk for Halloween Night and there were a lot of dolls, like literally everywhere! Those that are close to me should know well enough that I'm really scared of dolls, regardless creepy with eyes popping out or not. However, the music was just average though.. A little tad disappointing. Well, at least the crowd and the atmosphere made up for it! One of my poly friend brought along a few of her friends and her friend brought along several more. They were guys and surprisingly, they were very protective of us! *thumbs up* Although I already have a boyfriend, I still got infatuated by one of the cute guys (Gah, is that even allowed? :|) there, wahahaha. But he's really cute oh my gosh.

Will definitely head for another night out to club in a few weeks' time! It's mad fun I swear! 

Boxiv
XO